Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Political Experience!

Overall, I enjoyed my participation in my neighborhood's meeting. It was interesting to listen to each individual's thoughts and opinions based on the idea of our community developing. Of course I was a little shy to put my word into the conversation, but I did agree on everyone's thoughts. As I sat in the shadows, I took notes on how people "disagreed" to agree. Within the meeting, the head chief made sure everyone shared their opinion in a civilized way.

The only thing I am most concerned about is loitering; including pet droppings. Being resident within my neighborhood, I've noticed many dog droppings left on other properties. I would like to see the owners clean up after their pets, rather than leaving a resident a surprise on their lawn. It makes the neighborhood look unorganized and careless for their environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment